Monday 20 August 2007

Some shit for y'all to lookit.....

Top of my list of Most Excellent Things Online....

Fugly Horse of the Day....

Oh my is this good, whilst I am mostly a 'doggy' person, having dogs, I'm secretly a horse person, just horseless..

FHotD is about Fugly, its about snark, but way way more importantly than that, its about NOT breeding everything with balls or uterus, purely because it has four legs and goes 'neigh'.
Her points are as valid in the UK as they are in the US, fugly horses, bred with no thought, atrocious conformation and sold cheap or off loaded free, end up leading shit lives, or suffering shitty deaths.

Go and learn about the fugly peeps! Fugly Horse of the Day


And another blog, less fugly, more sweaty, this is my friend Petes brothers blog, about cycling from Lands End to John O Groats... or was that the other way round.

I dunno, I guess I could read it and find out, hey, why don't you do the same.. and maybe you can donate some money for cancer research too.

I think its a worthy cause, far better than spending all your hard earned cash on cakes surely.

Cycling a Really Long Way...

And thats all folks, tune in shortly for an extremely vehement and mahoosive rant about Natural Horsemanship...

1 comment: